mata duitan

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

gym

thanks for the votes y'all! now it is closed and here's the result:

45% - YES
48% - NO
35% - SHE CAN'T COMMIT

okay now what? am i not signing up then? because you lot tell me not to? haha

(inhale deep breath) okayyy i have 3 options now:

  1. sign up as a new member
  2. get a membership transfer
  3. do not sign up
well, my heart tells me to go for option 2. then i wouldn't be forced to commit for a year. we'll see how. i still can't decide though.

but yes, maybe i will. i'm so loving the classes lah. (i will laugh hard at myself seeing me foolishly to follow the steps. ugly. you don't want to see me when i do that. haha)

BUT, if i sign up, then i have to promise myself to commit. my darling ariff will contribute for the monthly fee as well, (thanks sayang for so wanting me to be kurus) but mind you if i don't show any progress, I HAVE TO PAY BACK!

tsk tsk tsk.



5 comments:

aAaA said...

will wait n c dear..hope the gud news as well the results..=)

Ms. Omey said...

ala derq..ko jog ari2 pun ok ape.ko nak bgn gerak siap gi gym pun sama je ngan ko nak kena gerak pi jog.

*tapi mungkin gym ada jejaka2 kacak/ trainer yang boleh menaikkan semangat exercise..hiks..

ederq said...

B: yelah. but B. u r not the only reason me doing this ok. dun worry. i wrote that way just to annoy u. :p

omey: jejaka kacak tu mmg benarrrr donk. tapi straight ke bengkok ke aku xtau. xpela utk usha kann. hahaha

Unknown said...

hahahahha!! aku saje nk gelak..
apa pun ko buat, aku support je la.
janji bahgia.. hehee

ederq said...

HIHI